Professional and Technical Services, Inc. (PTS) is currently interested in hiring a PROJECT CIVIL ENGINEER to assist with the design, drafting and field inspection of improvements associated with transportation, utility, and site development projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D;
- 0-4 years of relevant experience;
- Valid Alaska driver’s license; and
- EIT certification is preferred.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Preparing plans, specifications, cost estimates, reports, and studies; and
- Performing field inspections in support of civil projects.
PTS is an Anchorage based civil engineering and surveying firm that performs design and construction management services for road, utility, residential, and commercial development projects. We offer a competitive compensation package and great working environment.
How to Apply
Interested candidates must provide a resume via one of the following methods:
Attn: Personnel Department
912 East 15th Avenue, Suite 200
Anchorage, AK 99501
(Please, no drop-ins.)