Professional and Technical Services, Inc. (PTS) is currently interested in hiring a PROFESSIONAL LAND SURVEYOR to provide field surveying and office production associated with transportation, utility, and site development projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Alaska Professional Land Surveyor registration;
- Proficiency in Topcon or Nikon Total Stations and Trimble GPS;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience;
- Strong computer skills;
- Valid Alaska driver’s license; and
- College degree in surveying is preferred.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Performing records research;
- Field surveying;
- Office reductions; and
- Final mapping.
PTS is an Anchorage based civil engineering firm that performs survey, design and construction management services for road, utility, residential, and commercial development projects. We offer a competitive compensation package and a great working environment.
How to Apply
Interested candidates must provide a resume via one of the following methods:
Attn: Personnel Department
912 East 15th Avenue, Suite 200
Anchorage, AK 99501
(Please, no drop-ins.)