Professional and Technical Services, Inc. (PTS) is currently interested in hiring a PROFESSIONAL LAND SURVEYOR to provide field surveying and office production associated with transportation, utility, and site development projects. The qualified candidate will have:
Alaska Professional Land Surveyor registration
- Proficiency in the use of Topcon or Nikon Total Stations, and Trimble GPS.
- A degree in surveying is preferred but not necessary
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, and strong computer skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D (required)
- Valid Alaska driver’s license
Duties will include performing records research, drafting, field surveying, office reductions and final mapping.
PTS is an Anchorage based civil engineering and surveying firm that performs survey, design and construction management services for road, utility, residential, and commercial development projects. We offer a competitive compensation package and great working environment.
Interested candidates should send resumes to one of the following:
Attn: Personnel Department
912 East 15th Avenue, Suite 200
Anchorage, AK 99501
Fax: (907) 563-3813
PTS is an equal opportunity employer.