Professional & Technical Services, Inc. (PTS) is currently interested in hiring a SEASONAL CONSTRUCTION INSPECTOR for transportation, utility, and site development projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Experience with civil construction – including street, storm drain, water and sewer construction;
- Alaska Certified Erosion & Sediment Control Lead (CESCL) or Certified Inspector of Sediment and Erosion Control (CISEC); and
- Valid Alaska driver’s license.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Monitoring project construction;
- Monitoring Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) compliance;
- Preparing daily inspection reports;
- Coordinating materials and testing;
- Maintaining project documentation; and
- Communicating with contractors and the public.
PTS is an Anchorage based civil engineering firm that performs design and construction management services for road, utility, residential, and commercial development projects. We offer a competitive compensation package and a great working environment.
How to Apply
Interested candidates must provide a resume via one of the following methods:
Attn: Personnel Department
912 East 15th Avenue, Suite 200
Anchorage, AK 99501
(Please, no drop-ins.)